Tuesday, January 25, 2011

THE QUEST (Michelangelo's Pizza and Pasta)

Well we started with what I might call the Baseline model. Its one of my favourite pizzas and pizza shops
Michelangelo's pizza and pasta on Bamford lane, Kirwan (just up from red rooster) phone number 47551978
The Pizza is called Pollo Special- it is described as follows- "Our home-made special satay sauce, roast chicken, king prawns, shallots and garlic. Large Pizza Cost17.50

Scooter's rating is as follows
Quality: 7 (good amt toppings & cheese, cooked well)
Base: 7 (yeah, it was yummy)
Reheatability: 8 (great in a sandwich press)
Presentation/Ingredients: 6 (looked great, but I took marks off for including prawns on a Satay pizza. Who does that? It took away from the experience. And for having a gooey sauce, rather than a textured sauce, which is what I love about my own Satay pizza recipe).
Overall: 6
so that adds up to 34/50 not bad

I gave it
Toppings quality: 7 Really nice but when you pull a piece out not all the toppings came with it
Base 8 very nice base
Reheatability: 9- the satay sauce goes into the base, tastes absolutely perfect
Presentation/Ingredients 8 (would have like to see maybe broccoli or some other vegetable or something to make me think it was healthy)
Overall 8
So I gave it 40/50

This adds up to 74/100 which all in all is pretty good.I think this pizza could do better but its the first one- so I think we will try it again later.

Think you can beat that... Try us

No comments: