Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Taking your trolley back

Something that annoys me terribly is when people don't take their trolley back at shopping centres. Today I saw a lady leave her trolley against the rails of the trolley return. IN THE CARPARK SPOT NEXT TO THE TROLLEY RETURN..... honestly 2 movements and it would have been in it. Now I know sometime places don't have easy to see trolley returns but- as Christians could this be causing a brother to stumble- I know I've said a few not nice words as I've finally found a parking spot only to find a trolley in it - meaning I had to get out and move it with my car in the middle of the intersection. Poor form I say poor form. In fact it is even worse than those people who don't throw their rubbish in the bin at hungry jacks- and please before you give me some rubbish about helping people to do their jobs- following that same logic I'll go out and kill someone so the policemen have something to do...

No comments: