Sunday, April 18, 2010

Meme: Five things in my wardrobe that I wouldn't be without.

I kinda object to being named in this as Simone did start it for girls but anyways. Phoebe tagged me but I'll do it in hope that she'll blog more often.

Five things in my wardrobe that I wouldn't be without.

1. Black shorts. Multi-type ones that I can wear playing sport but look ok at work.
2. Black jeans- again having very little fashion sense they go with anything
3. NQ Fury shirt. Every one needs one of them.
4. some sort of collared shirt- I have trouble wearing T-shirts to church- really struggle.
5. clothes that I can get dirty and they don't matter. Actually most of my clothes this applys to.... hmmmmm
I tag Carly and Chris also in the hope they will blog more often

___________________________________________

Rules.

Title your post- Meme: Five things in my wardrobe that I wouldn't be without.
Tell us who linked you.
List your 5 wardrobe items.
Paste these rules at the bottom.
Tag 2 or 3 others to join in the fun!

No comments: