Friday, May 07, 2010

I'm sick and tired

I'm sick and tired of feeling so small
I'm sick and tired of feeling so low
I'm sick and tired of being so alone
I'm sick and tired of lying to people when they ask if I'm ok
I'm sick and tired of nobody caring
I'm sick and tired of feeling meaningless
I'm sick and tired of people always needing me
I'm sick and tired of coming home so exhausted
I'm sick and tired of not making a difference
I'm sick and tired of spending time alone
I'm sick and tired of always having to give
I'm sick and tired of being overweight
I'm sick and tired of eating crap all day
I'm sick and tired of feeling listless too
I'm sick and tired of my lack of motivation
I'm sick and tired of just not connecting
I'm sick and tired of asking for support
I'm sick and tired of having to raise money
I'm sick and tired of hearing everyone's problems
I'm sick and tired not telling them about the light
I'm sick and tired of insignificant problems become major
I am sick, and I am tired and
I'm tired and sick of this gigantic whine
Toughen up princess

No comments: