Sunday, June 06, 2010

New Fury Coach- you have heard it here first :)

Well with the NQ Fury about to name their new coach I'll give you the inside scoop. Was sent this on google translate
The seventh team of Australian league soccer North Queensland Fury agreed on engagement Czech coach Frantisek Straka. "I can only confirm that you have the correct information," responded to a question Straka, who is flying to Australia next Friday.
Coach Frantisek StrakaPhoto: Reuters

Coach Frantisek Straka

"I'm glad my name in football still means something," said the Magpie, who recently succeeded Slovak Ruzomberok. Dvaapadesátiletého coach contacted the manager on the engagement of Australian band from England.

"The offer of course pleased me in the club I was in the past weeks and I look at the environment and the people there happy," says Straka, who signed a one-year contract with annual options.

"This engagement is for me the kind of satisfaction, because in the Czech Republic is about my doubts trenérských qualities. So I'd try to convince the Australian club, in my case made a good move."

Leagues in Australia starting the 7th August.

According to Straka is not an Australian engagement with his previous stint compare.

"Working at the Antipodes for me to be something completely new," said the Magpie. "But it advised me and my former teammate Vita Bench of Sparta, who this year with Sydney FC won the Australian title."

Straka last year's competition significantly raised Ružomberok team. In the middle of last autumn, he took over in last place and led him to fifth place final.

Last year, Straka lead in one game of the Czech national team when he was appointed following an appeal by Peter rejoice. Straka under national team beat Malta 1-0 and after he became chairman of the Football Association, Ivan Hasek, became the Czech national football team coach Michal Bilek.

Sorry this is badly translated but :)

here is his wikipedia page

Well I think that is positive- better than Farina or Kosmina or Okon.

1 comment:

Leah said...

lol... google translate is so awful with big chunks of text, it's kind of amusing.