Sunday, October 24, 2010

Balance or lack there of.

Well tonight I failed. I had agreed to catch up with someone after my futsal game. My problem was the game got delayed and then the game lengths got extended. To make a long story short I stood up that person although it wasn't entirely my fault. Turns out that person has some kinda serious things they wanted me to talk through with them. I feel terrible and apologise hugely. I feel selfish. To make matters worse men's A futsal is now moved to Sunday night which means I miss church. I feel just as bad about that. Problem is my men's futsal games are stress relief as well as much needed fitness for me. I miss catching up with people after church. So what is the answer? Do I drop futsal (I do go the 11am morning service) what tips do you guys use when balancing things out?

1 comment:

Aaran said...

You should make time to de-stress and exercise in your own time, not Gods. That means cutting down on doing stuff (or spending less time not doing anything [FB])during the week. Sunday is about looking forward to and enjoying Gods rest.