Saturday, October 02, 2010

New things.



Well I thought I'd resurrect the blogging aspect of my blog. Complete with bad spelling, grammar and punctuation aimed at grammar nazis- e.g. journalists- whom I'm probably deluding, actually read my blog.
Firstly I'd like to welcome new reader(s) to my blog- Hi Donna- Thanks for dropping by :)

Well This is probably my first about me blog in a while, other than a kinda poemy thingy in may it would be Febuary.
Since then (in no particular order of time or importance)...
I've been on 10 camps (which is down from 14 last year so i'm Proud of that)
I've been learning to say no to things.
I gave a speech at the chaplain's corporate fundraiser dinner which I've been told I did a great job.
I've started keeping myself more accountable with people- even in as much as if I'm doing something that I enjoy.
I've had the opportunity to have people come into school and give a clear gospel message.
I have started having professional supervision in my role as a chaplain (read seeing a psychologist) This is a requirement for chaplains now. I feel its helped me.
Realised more what a great group of friends I have around me and grown closer to a few more people.
Had a bible study shake up and got a mostly new group and enjoying getting to know these people.
Gotten to two Futsal grandfinals and lost both of them.
COLLINGWOOD HAD A GREAT WIN AFTER A TIED GRAND FINAL.
Also a few other things have been going on which hopefully I can share more on later.
For those who do faithfully check this blog thankyou and I shall endeavorer to actually post more.
But first some cartoons

1 comment:

Aaran said...

you don't have a like button. Anyway we should catch up some time

(the word verification pic was not showing before)