Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Caught in the Crowd

One of the ladies I work with at school showed me this video clip. Its a good sentiment but one that is too common. I also would like to believe her that she IS sorry but some of her expressions make me doubt- and I know it is just the video clip but...
I've been working on trying to do less things that I regret being passive about. It has caused me to withdraw from some circles but it is something I'm going to continue to work on.
As the quote on my phone says "Which hurts the most: saying something you wish you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had" I vote the latter... you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

time for a new post Tim.

Tim said...

Here are 2- hope you like football

Tim said...

Or if you are Aaran can access youtube ;)