Monday, November 09, 2009

Shows i hate

There are many shows I hate on tv. Soap operas. Medical show. Medical soap operas. (Scrubs of course is excluded).
But by far and wide the show I have hated most on TV besides the 3am tele evangelists is a show I have blocked the name out in my memory.
It consisted of hanging around in a hospital Foyer waiting for the next sad case to come through. If a Lawyer did this they would be sent to jail. It is capitalizing on people when they are at their most vulnerable for the sake of trying to pull your emotional strings and make you feel like you have an emotional attachment to these people. Let them be in their hour of sadness- Let people grieve in a dignified manner without shoving a camera in their face stickybeaking. Next we will have the tv crews sitting outside the morgue hoping for good stories

1 comment:

Leah said...

There have been several shows like that.

I don't know the specific one you're thinking of, but others I'm more familiar with, to the extent of my knowledge, get permission from families before following their medical dramas.

Your show might not be like that though.