Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chaplaincy


Well I've started to think about planning for the year to come. These are things I'm wanting to get up and going on a chaplaincy side
1) Restarting the Christian lunch time group
2) Finding better ways to encourage staff
3) Launching a prayer ministry- as there are only a couple of us who are christians on staff I'm thinking it will have to be an e-mail co-ordination
4) Getting into the classrooms more.
5) Setting up a bit more of a support (Spiritual and emotional) network for me
Over the last few year i've found it easy to do the supportive thing but haven't really pursured the Spiritual sort o side of things. I want to get that back on the agenda- to make closer relationships, to be able to invite kids to things like camps and above all Glorify Jesus with what I do. Now I know it is a hard balance but I'm there to proclaim God though me and I think I can do that better.


No comments: