Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What this year is going to bring

I've been asked a few times what is happening for over the next period of time so I thought I'd blog it for the benefit of those who haven't yet asked me.
I'll be back at Weir State School working as their Chaplain again. However I have to add studying to it as well this year. I'll be Doing a Diploma of Youth Ministries through YMIS studying externally through Brisbane. I'm looking forward to the challenge but it will be hard to be back studying again. I also foresee I'll be frustrated with some of the course content but we'll see. This runs for 2 years so assuming I don't get sacked at weir it will also be nice to actually finish something.
Added to that life will continue as normal- hopefully with a much cleaner room

2 comments:

Aaran said...

How is the room going? it was looking good a few weeks ago. I notice you don't have many comments, in my opinion anyone who posts U-tube videos and stuff about AFL don't deserve comments.

Tim said...

room is still good...
yeah that might have to be my goal for a while... no youtube clips