Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Fantastic Mr Fox


Today I went and saw "The Fantastic Mr Fox". Directed by Wes Anderson it was a great film based off one of my favourite books as a kid. Mum told me today when I was in hospital aged 5 she read it to me as I was recovering from surgery over and over again.
So I thought I'd take mum and I wasn't disappointed.
It was a bit different from the book but not enough that it was distracting. The Stop Action style really did allow the character's personalities to come out and the voices were spectacular. Well worth the watch when it comes out on dvd my only complaint was language. They didn't swear at all but used the word cuss. e.g. What the cuss are you doing, go to cuuss. What are you cussing about (that one was kinda funny). Kids might not have picked it up but it left nothing but to understand what they were saying. However it was a minor thing and a movie well worth enjoying

No comments: